Innovative features of the Wired App include:
- Every page in the issue is individually designed for optimal viewing on the iPad screen in both portrait or landscape orientation.
- Navigations from the cover, which allows readers to touch cover lines to go directly to stories giving direct access to editorial content.
- Content organized in vertical stacks rather than magazine-like spreads.
- Design cues throughout to lead reader through the issue, augmenting the scroll bar with subtle indications of more content and additional features to explore.
- Drop down Table of Contents (TOC) and Browse view (zoomed out view of stacks of content) make for easy navigation and sense of place within the issue.
- Orientation-appropriate photography offers different images taking advantage of layout changes whether in portrait or landscape mode.
- Animated 360° images show readers every side of Iron Man and let them explore the history of Mars landings.
- Unique slide shows take readers through multiple views using touch for image progression.
- Four editorial videos including an exclusive clip from Toy Story 3. All video is embedded into the app allowing for automatic load, display in HD and access without a connection.
- Music to enhance story telling, including an exclusive listen inside Trent Reznor’s recording studio.
Last Updated on 2010年5月26日 by M林檎